blitzbbffl;301589 Wrote:
> QUESTION: Can the RECEIVER be configured w/o the CONTROLLER?

Not officially.  As Peter said, there's an unofficial plug-in that does
it, but it requires a wired connection (which can be temporary for the
configuration only) as well as a more intimate knowledge of your
network configuration.

> And be synchronized with my existing SB3?

Absolutely.  In all respects, the Squeezebox Receiver is simply another
player in the overall Squeezebox family.  Whatever you can do with an
SB2/3--with the exception of a display and a headphone/IR out jack--you
can do with the SBR.

-=> Jim

--
JimC

"well, she wasn't all of that, but she sure was some of that."  --
BKlaas' college buddy