Man, I can't tell you how happy I am after moving SC and the works from
ReadyNAS to a Shuttle PC.  Everything runs as it supposed to and even
the plug-ins I use are working right out of the chute.  I'm gonna throw
the OS and SC on a compact flash to SATA adapter, put a RAID board in
this with two drives and it still all fits on the shelf next to my CD
player.  Took only an hour to load everything and get back to listening
to music, which is what I bought the SB for in the first place.

Anyone looking for a good used ReadyNAS Duo :-)

Howard

--
Howard Passman

Sorry slow to respond.  I don't spend that much time online.