well, i got mine today and have to conclude it is a piece of crap!  Dead
pixel and the bloody thing won't even allow me to browse my album
collection or upgrade the firmware via wireless.  After wasting my
entire morning I'm now updating via SD card (after having wasted hours
searching for a howto on this).  Clearly the Receiver is a good idea,
but in its current form it's nothing short of a wannabe ripoff.  Mine's
going back on Monday.  What a complete and utter disappointment!

--
egd

Internet forums: conclusive proof depth of gene pool is indeed variable,
monkeys can be taught to cut code, and world peace is utterly
unrealistic...