ntom;302416 Wrote:

> Is there anything anyone can suggest that would allow me to encode the
> 24/96 5.1 WAVs to DTS (at a sensible cost that is ....as I dont have
> many DVD-A discs!!)

There's an app I use in production of 5.1 Dolby and DTS, but it works
with ProTools and does cost $1000 just for the plugin...probably NOT
really on the affordable side, eh?

I'd love to know HOW you're ripping MLP audio from DVD-A?  Maybe we
could work out a 'trade' where I'll encode your WAV files to DTS if you
rip some of my DVD-A that don't have a Dolby/DTS playlist on them.
That's the ONLY way I've been able to do it so far, is by extracting
Dolby or DTS, but not the lossless.

--
Eric Seaberg

Eric Seaberg - San Diego - [EMAIL PROTECTED]