Source:        Application
Date:          18/05/2008 20:03:32
Event ID:      0
Task Category: None
Level:         Error
The description for Event ID 0 from source Application cannot be found.
Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your
local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or
repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information
had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Database error: Can't create table '.\slimserver\metainformation.frm'
(errno: 121) at
/<C:\PROGRA~1\SQUEEZ~1\server\SQUEEZ~1.EXE>DBIx/Migration.pm line 115.

the message resource is present but the message is not found in the
string/message table

Event Xml:
<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event";>
<System>
<Provider Name="Application" />
<EventID Qualifiers="0">0</EventID>
<Level>2</Level>
<Task>0</Task>
<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
<EventRecordID>234822</EventRecordID>
<Channel>Application</Channel>
<Computer>Daren-PC</Computer>
<Security />
</System>
<EventData>
<Data>Database error: Can't create table
'.\slimserver\metainformation.frm' (errno: 121) at
/&lt;C:\PROGRA~1\SQUEEZ~1\server\SQUEEZ~1.EXE&gt;DBIx/Migration.pm line
115.
</Data>
</EventData>
</Event>