anvil;301914 Wrote:
> Thanks for the tips...
>
> msui772: I can´t seem to find the page called "debugging" (I use SC7).
>

> And you wrote "when SlimServer crashes"... it´s actually not that
> that´s happening... it´s my squeezebox that restarts itself.
>
> Even though... thanks :)
>
> sike: I did what you wrote... let´s see if it helps.

Hi, sorry I didn't think to check the squeezecenter. You can find it by
going to the settings page (button at bottom right of main page. Choose
Advanced tab and in the drop down list choose Logging.
I only upgraded to squeezecenter last week and I thought it was working
but unfortunately I spoke too soon. One of my 4 SB3s reboots after
playing a few seconds of music (wired or wireless, radio or mp3, on any
version of firmware > 69). I have re-opened my support request but am
not too optimistic. I suspect I will be stuck in slimserver v6.5.0 land
for the rest of my days...
Actually it was in text I quoted from someone that it said "slimserver
crashes" but it applied to when the Squeezebox crashes.
I strongly advise you to open a request with Logitech technical support
([EMAIL PROTECTED])
or
http://www.slimdevices.com/redir.html?http://slimdevices.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/slimdevices.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php
as the more visibility this issue has the more likely it is to get
resolved...

Do let us know if you find a solution :-)

Michael

--
msui772