rally;302627 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to bring this old post up. All of a sudden i'm getting this
> problem in slimserver 6.5.4, which i've never had before, Is there
> anyway to stop this happening, even when I click on the link I cannot
> change or save my settings that i'm trying to change and save.
>
> I'm Using firefox 2.0
>
> Any help or pointers greatly appreciated.

CSRF protection didn't change appreciably between SlimServer 5.x and
6.5.x, so there's probably something in your browser or setup that's
suppresing Referer headers. (CSRF protection was reworked a bit and
improved for SC 7.x.) If you cannot even click through the error
message, that's very odd. Do you have a reverse proxy web server
between you and SlimServer?

Anyhow, you should be able to shut down SlimServer, find the slimservre
prefs file, open it with a text editor, and change the line

Code:
--------------------
    csrfProtectionLevel: 1
--------------------

Code:
--------------------
    csrfProtectionLevel: 0

and restart SlimServer.

-Peter

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver FuzzyTime PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions
VolumeLock