water;303728 Wrote:

> Does anyone know of an easy way to hack this in the code? (I'm really
> fed up with old tracks & albums showing up in the "new" list just
> because I've corrected some tags...)

The TrackStat plugin will remember the "modified last" time from the
first time you've added a track to the SqueezeCenter library. However,
it won't today modify the times in the standard SqueezeCenter database
tables, so you will need to use the Custom Browse plugin to get a "New
Music" menu that works as you like after you've installed TrackStat.

This won't solve the current times for the files in your SqueezeCenter
library, but it will make it work correctly in the future when you
change/add files.

--
erland

Erland Isaksson
'My homepage' (http://erland.homeip.net) 'My download page'
(http://erland.homeip.net/download)
Custom Scan,  Custom Skip, Multi Library and Database Query plugins'
(http://wiki.erland.homeip.net/index.php/Category:SlimServer))