Hi all,

I might be barking up the wrong tree but I think I know what the
problem is. If you are using a PC or laptop to stream your music from
and you switch off the PC or laptop while controller is connected to it
then you have lost connection.

If you connect controller to Squeezenetwork before switching off your
PC or laptop then it will boot up into squeezenetwork straight away. (I
think).

I have had my Duet for a few weeks now and my wife thinks I have a
mistress the way I talk about it. I love the fact that it is fallible
as it gives me something to ponder over and challenges my limited
knowledge and intelligence. If the truth be known, most of the people
on this forum who understand that this is an evolving bit of kit love
its idiosyncrises (I think I spelt that wrong) because it represents a
challenge.(I also play music through it sometimes). Can't wait until I
can connect a 3.5mm bluetooth transmitter to my controller and connect
to my Sony DR BT50 headphones out in the garden.

Hope the info I have given helps
PVM

--
PVM