Felix,

Your last post made me think some more.  When using the SB3 IR remote
if I press hold volume down it continues to decrease the volume on my
pre-amp as you would expect.  With Volume Up it only increases the
volume once when you hod it down.  You then have to release and press
volume up again on the SB3 IR remote to get it to continue increasing
the volume.  My pre-amp has a display that show the volume attenuation
in DB.

Could this be a problem with my pre-amp not understanding the repeated
IR command for volume up?  It seems odd that it works for volume down,
but not up.  Could this be related to the fact that from SC I can only
get the volume to go up one click?  The difference with SC is you are
not holding it down, but making individual clicks.  With the Test
button on your plugin page I can get the volume to go up once and each
subsequent click of the test button does nothing.  If I click volume
down test button (which works fine with repeated clicks), I can then
get one more click on the volume up test button.  Would this scenario
be similar the behavior I described with the SB3 IR remote?

Any suggestions?  I attached a copy of raw IR codes if that will help
at all.  I stuck .txt at the end so I could attach it.

Thanks for the help,
--mike

|Filename: EmotivaMMC1.conf.txt                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=5143|

mikes