Hello all,

Received my Controller last week and I'm loving it.  My wife used it
for the first time last night.  She picked it up and learned it within
15 minutes.  She loves it as well.  Couldn't ask for anything more.

But...

I'm connecting to my wireless LAN and using DHCP for address
assignment.  No problems there with authentication or lease renewal.
When I check my DHCP table, I see the Controller listed with a device
name of "*".  Is there any way to change this to something more
meaningful?  I looked it both the SqueezeCenter settings pages and the
settings on the Controller.  I must be overlooking it.  Could anyone
steer me in the right direction.

web

--
web161