i would think there'd be a monumental lawsuit if the touch&feel of the
iPod was recreated elsewhere... :-)

i agree the scrolling doesn't work - whether it's calibration or it
simply is flawed i can't say. with big libraries it is very cumbersome
to move to where one needs to go, quickly.

more worrisome for me are the connectivity issues - while they have
become less disruptive when i changed the wireless power saving
settings (disabling them) as per forum recommendation, they will still
on occasion appear and one has to wrestle the device into submission to
reconnect. i have demoted the Duet to bedroom system because of that -
when i am in my listening environment i want to listen to music and not
think about wireless settings.

the concept is beautiful - i agree with time the perfect thing would be
something with a bigger screen. and the ability to read through album
notes.

--
pablolie