Hello all,

I recently moved the location of my Playlists folder on my PC (WinXP
Pro) that is hosting SlimServer 7.0.1.  It is still on the local system
drive, no network mounts or anything like that.  I updated the Playlists
path in the settings of SC7.  While the playlists were found after a
"Clear library and rescan everything" and still valid in my library, I
now cannot access my RSS feeds.

I get the following error:
There was an error loading the remote feed for Information Browser
(Unable to open the file C:\Docum......Playlists\infobrowser.opml)

Has anyone run into this again.  Trying to avoid a complete reinstall
of SC7.

Thanks in advance for your help.  Mike

--
web161