I've been messing around w/an Airport Express to augment my Airport
Extreme as a range extender. I have three SBs around the house, one
right next to the Extreme.

Some questions:

- seems that all the SBs pick either the Extreme or the Express to
latch onto.  The location of the Express favors a couple of SBs, the
Extreme, the other SB.  Would specifying the MAC addresses of specific
SBs in my setup toward the Extreme in some cases and the Express in
another address this?  I see a tab for devices or clients in the
Airport utility that would seem to address this.  Does this makes sense
to try?

- Those powerline devices are tempting -- any reason to think they
might corrupt the signal and affect sound quality in any way?

thanks all

--
rblnr