I've been cruzing along with my Transporter listening to my library and
sounding so good. Been very happy except for a few hiccups regarding
digital outputs - that's another thread later on.

This morning I was listening to internet radio. While in the middle of
a song there was a click then no sound. The meters continue to move but
no output. I tried my music library but still no output. I rebooted but
still no output. I went from balanced to single ended, still no output.
Unplugged unit, replugged - no help. I need help. This looks bad.

--
NoFlyZone