I am setting up SB3 in several rooms as part of a whole house system.
In several of the rooms additional wiring would be extremely dificult
to run but I do have a surplus pair of RG6 cable to each room.  Yes I
should have run extra cat5 when the walls were open but I got cheap at
the wrong time--penny wise ,pound foolish!  I want to use one RG^ to
run 5v DC from al highly regulated power supply in the basement (to the
SB3's mounted on the wall.) In the other RG6 cable I want to run 24v DC
to the volumn/distribution units from a second regulated power supply
in the basement.  I need to know what the amperage rating would be for
the RG6 and I'm not sure where to find this type of information as this
isn't what RG6 is designed to do.  Maybe I can't use it.  I'm thinking I
need it to carry at least 4 amps in each case.

Please direct me to another forum, if this is the wrong place to post.
Thanks   George

--
gsawdy