jo-wie;310079 Wrote:
> @jmack
>
> For Ubuntu you should have a look at the script from feelfree in the
> German forum. It's scheduled by a cron job every 5 minutes.
>
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=48514&page=2
>
> Best regards,
>
> jo-wie

Thanks for the reply jo-wie.

My German is none too good & being a total newbie at Linux, I don't
really follow the script, but it seems to me that if I run a cron job
continuously, it will never shut down, or will only shut down at a
specified time.

What I want is for the server to shut down a set time after the music
stops & wake when I turn on the Squeezebox.

I am surprised that streaming music is not seen as an activity.

--
jmack