When I review the Artists list under Music Library using the Controller,
the Artist includes albums where the artist is listed in the Artist tag,
but it also includes albums where the artist was a Composer for at least
one track.  In other words, Nick Lowe is included in my Artists list.
Under Artist it includes his album "16 All Time Lowes", however an
album by Dave Edmunds is also listed where Nick Lowe is the composer
for a song.

When I view my Artists list under Music Library in SqueezeCenter 7.01,
the Artist Nick Lowe only includes the album "16 All Time Lowes".

How can I get the Controller to match the Artist listing in
SqueezeCenter.  I do NOT want songs where an artist is only a Composer
to appear under his Artists listing.

All of my tracks are ripped in flac, primarily using dBpoweramp.

Thanks

--
akopperl