Got my Roku Netflix player yesterday and set it up using the SB3 as a
wireless bridge. To get the best wireless reception, I have the SB3
placed as high as possible in my TV room, and this configuration allows
me to bury the Netflix player down lower in my rack and still get good
reception.

Believe me, this is a sweet audio/video combination. I'm truly amazed
by the video quality the Netflix player delivers. To get good video
streaming, I'd fully expected to need a signal booster, powerline
adapters, or something. But no, even with only about 55% signal
strength on my SB3, the video is flawless. No skips, jumps, freezes, or
any other problems, and it looks as good as any of the normal television
I get from DirecTV.

Granted that the instant streaming selection from Netflix is somewhat
limited now, "only" 10,000+ titles, but with a product this well
thought out and executed, I expect that selection to be growing
rapidly.

--
corbey

My two-channel system:
- SB-3 through a CIAudio VDA-2 DAC (and using Nokia  N800 as a remote)
- Sony SCD-1 CD/SACD player
- WyeTech Labs Jade tubed preamp
- Chord SPM 1200C power amp
- Basis 2001 turntable w/ Graham Arm & Lyra Helikon cartridge
- Klyne phono stage
- Proac 2.5 speakers