I'm just wondering why you can't just add a single album instead of a
scan for new ect...  It seems it would be fairly simple but maybe thats
why I'm not a programmer.  Many times I run across albums that will have
a simple mistake.  Today I found I had two of Prodigy's Fat Of The Land
albums showing up in SC. It turned out that one song didn't have a
capital "t" in the album title making it show up as a separate album.
No big deal, fixed in 30 seconds.  But now fixing in SC ...big deal.
Another rescan.  Even the look for new adds is about 10 to 15 minutes.
Why could'nt there be an add album feature to the scan?  I mean even
Itunes can do that!  You go to the album in your tree and hit add.  As
much as I'm sure there is a reason it would be nice to know why.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality