hi
im running slimserver 7.0
the problem i have is when i go to artist then go through their albums
some are missing but when i go to music folder they are there and play
ok,how do i get the albums to all be under the artist,i rescan for new
music every couple of days but doesnt put the missing albums to the
artist,do i need to upgrade to latest slimserver,ive never changed any
settings on my slimserver since a company installed it on my smart
media server do i need to change settings if so which settings be
gentle has im not to familar with the settings and pages
another question if i use the random play would the random play play
tracks from the music folder as well as the artists section so
basically play everything[40,000 plus tracks]
thank you for any help

--
mrgothic