lhmperth;304117 Wrote:
> I bought the Duet here in Australia from www.ibuy.com.au.  Quick
> delivery.  The Duet is great.  It has increased my use greatly from the
> older SB3.
>
> However, I now want to put some more Squeezebox receivers around the
> house (no need for an additional controller).  Does anyone know when
> they will be available in Australia to be bought separately?  I see
> they are not listed on the Australian Logitech website.

I am still hanging out to buy two extra Receivers in Australia, however
it appears they are not on sale here.  I love my Duet and will easily
put two or three Receivers into the house.  Are they coming as separate
items to Australia?  If not, I guess I will just have to buy some more
SB3s, which is a shame :-(

--
lhmperth