MrSinatra wrote:

> yeah, how DARE i have an opinion that doesn't require pom poms.  what
> was i thinking?

Straight in with the "fan boy" line of defence, I see. *yawn*.

> i stand by what i said, and if u don't like it or disagree, fine, but i
> find NOTHING exaggerated with what i said.

You said, about SqueezeCenter:

"...given its serious limitations, which are legion."

You make it sound like the software is barely fit for purpose, which is
not the case.

SqueezeCenter has several known quirks/faults/bugs, call them what you
will, but there is *no* way it can be described as having "serious
limitations".

I've told you a million times, don't exaggerate.

R.