I just upgraded from Slimserver to SqueezeCenter and also put my music
on a NAS. I have an old laptop doing server duties, running the SC
software. So far so good - streaming music to my SB3 works just fine.
But when I try to play music through SC on my PC (opening the web
interface), there's no sound. I also tried VLC and put in the
server/stream.mp3 url and it shows, that it's playing something, but
again no sound (from mp3 or flac). I didn't have this problem before
with my Slimserver setup, so where do I start troubleshooting???

Thanks
- p.

--
pipetman