I have a spare Naim NAP140 power amp with a 4 pin DIN input & std
speaker outputs.
I reckon if I get the right cable with DIN at 1 end & RCA at the other,
I should be able to connect the SB3 direct to the power amp & make a
minimalist but good sounding system (after adding speakers!).  I'd use
the SB3 volume button to control the volume.
In theory, it sounds great, but has anyone tried it?  If so, what are
the pinouts as Naim & Quad amps are wired differently & I could be
making an expensive mistake.
I've searched the forums & can't see anyone has asked this before.
Many thanks.  Paul

--
muggo