Yes, at least with my SB3 and SS 6.5.4, using the plugin Wave Input. It
grabs the sound off your PC's sound card and routes it into the server
portion of your system. Search for Wave Input and you will find it. I
don't know if it works with SC or not.

I enjoy Wolfgang's Vault, for the opportunity to hear many performances
that are downright historic and certainly won't happen again. And, it
was with WV in mind that Wave Input lit the mental light bulb for me.
However, routing that signal through  a higher quality audio system,
presumably, exposes how crappy most PC sound cards are, and how crappy
many of the WV recordings are.  Make no mistake, I love to listen, but
many of their shows have average or lower sound quality at best.

I've bought sound files from the site - they've come as 256 K MP3
files.  These sounds much better than the average WV stream, that could
be how they choose which ones they sell.  The quality issue might also
be a function of what quality they use to stream (I don't know what
that is)

Good luck to you.

--
Goodsounds