Hi, It seems since the last two firmware updates I have noticed that the
squeezebox display shows the next track it will play in the playlist
when a track first starts for a few seconds then shows the current
track playing, where do I find the setting to disable this, I have
looked all over the place and can't find where this has been enabled.

I have lots of plugins, Trackstat, Dynamic Playlist, SQL Playlist,
Custom Browse, Custom Skip, Remove Last Played Track, Multilibrary,
Lazy Search, Musicinfoscr

I think I have Squeezecenter 7.01 I use stable repository for debian
linux anyhow.

Thanks, Mark.

--
Ashy72