I have had a lot of interference problems with both my laptop and duet.
The laptop is a macbook which is 802.11 enabled.  Yesterday I purchased
an apple extreme and an apple express (to work as an extender for the
extreme).  The configuration I originally chose was 802.11n (802.11
b/g) compatible.  I figure that runs at 2.4 GHz.  While the duet worked
on that setting, I was still having a lot of interference problems with
the laptop.  So I changed the setting to 802.11n only (5 GHz).  The
laptop is now blazingly fast, but I can't connect to the duet.  Is
there any way to enable the duet to allow it to receive 5 GHz signals?

Linksys has a router that supposedly works simultaneously at 5 GHz and
2.4 GHz.  And D-Link is coming out with one.  Would that help me?  One
problem with these devices is that, unlike the Apple extreme and
express, one can't purchase an extender to increase the range.  I live
in an old house with thick walls in an urban environment.

Any help would be much appreciated.  Peter

--
Peter Daub