I have my Title Format set to "Comment", because that allows me to
format my track display according to whatever convoluted rules I want
to follow for each track. :)

For the player UI, the web UI's artist/album browser on the left, and
the right-hand player part of the web UI that works great.  However, if
I click on the M on the left part of the web UI to generate a MusicIP
playlist, the playlist that comes back on the left side of the screen
has "by <artist> from <album>" added to the Comment tag's text.

So, for example, if I set the Comment tag to "01 Track Name - Artist
Name - Album Name", the MusicIP playlist is displayed as "01 Track Name
- Artist Name - Album Name by Artist Name from Album Name"

I guess this is a bug...?  Is there an easy way for me to fix it
myself?

Thanks!

-Jesse

--