Yikes ! it was just an idea... ? thank you for your opinion.
Maybe i should have done in the form of a poll ?

Another solution would to resurect the plugin and make it work in
7.1-7.3
and SBC. The existing plugin just works in SB3 menu you need ir or
retrobrowser to use it, i use the ir emulator in SBC to turn my server
of from the living room.

I was just thinking about the poor sods that have their dedicated
server in the garage the attic etc. My current situation is such that i
can manage without it, I just like it.

If it still was a plugin it could easily be disabled.
Or if included as a plugin in the standard release, it could be made
"disabled" per default ? Anyone who wants it have to turn it on.

Any other opinion ?

--
Mnyb