Mnyb;317039 Wrote:
> probably more than 10 as the bots usually spamms in all subforums at the
> same time in a matter of seconds, human interaction would be it, one of
> the pictures with a distorted password maybe ?

They already need to pass a captcha to register an account, so I'm not
sure how that could be improved upon. Regular spam gets caught pretty
quickly but PM spam is harder because unless it's sent to an admin they
don't know it's happening. Still it's certainly an increasing problem,
I've had a few just today...maybe we could tie the ability to send PMs
into a poster's reputation, which can be added to when they make
worthwhile posts on the main forums (i.e. not spam).

--
radish