Having finally swung by NJ and collected my backlit remotes I must say
they're a damned sight better than that without.  No more navigating
using touch when listening in the dark.  Now if only Logitech came to
their senses and sorted out their supply chain folly anyone not living
in the US who happens to want a backlit remote could go ahead and order
one.

--
egd

Internet forums: conclusive proof depth of gene pool is indeed variable,
monkeys can be taught to cut code, and world peace is utterly
unrealistic...

Integrating MusicIP with SqueezeCenter...'*here's how*'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Integrating_MusicIP_with_SqueezeCenter).