raaurora;317252 Wrote:
> but without your pc, how would you create playlists and perform other
> music management tasks?  using a remote type interface for that would
> be a nightmare.
>
> good luck, but be careful what you wish for.

If Slimdevices updates Duet receiver with USB input for HDD, I will not
hesitate to buy one. Just switch on the Duet and I can listen to either
Internet radio or my favorite songs almost instantaneously.

Initially wanted to buy a micro JVC player for its Bluetooth, FM radio
and USB input, then read a review that the FM reception isn't good.

Then focus changed to DAB radio and then to Internet Radio.

--
GreenHornet