I've found the reason and a workaround to my problems

- The controler will always use UDP3483 when required to access a new
SqueezeCenter, even if the IP address of the squeeze center is manually
enterer
- But it requires to do this only once, I guess for getting some
parameters. Once it is done, no need for UDP3483 anymore (even after
reset)
- So, on my remote location, I have a "gateway" computer running PuTTY
to create the tunnel with my squeezecenter at home. PuTTY on this
gateway create the tunnel for TCP9000 and TCP3483, it also enables
other computers to use theses ports (ie this gateways "looks like" the
real squeezecenter, but it is only a conduit in fact)
- I opened temporary UDP3483 on my router at home and forward it to my
real squeeze center. On the gateway computer, I used a port forwarder
(eg NetworkActiveAUTAPF) which forward UDP3483 to my home
squeezecenter
- The squeezecenter IP address given to the controller is the gateway's
one and once it has done the initial "exchange", I just close the
UDP3483 port on my home router and close NetworkActiveAUTAPF
- Then, only the SSH tunnel forwarded ports are needed, I've tried
couple of hours and did some reset in between to see if the
configuration was retained, and it seems to work

--
philippe_44