I have recently started to background record some internet radio
broadcasts (from the BBC) for later playing via
SqeezeCenter/Squeezebox.  The files are recorded as WMA files with a
bitrate of 64k VBR.  However when I come to play any of these on my
Sqeezebox it simply reports:  "Problem: Can't open File for:".
The files play OK via Softsqeeze and via Windows Media Player, both on
the same PC on which Sqeezecenter is running.
I am able to play my complete music collection (all mp3 files) OK on
the Squeezebox.

I currently have SqeezeCenter version 7.0.1 and a Sqeezebox 3 with
firmware version 88.

Any ideas why I can't open these wma's on the Squeezebox?
(NB If I convert these files to mp3s they play OK.)

--
Tradewind25

Geoff J.