GlenL;317776 Wrote:
> Thanks for that Jungle.
>
> Do you happen to know how 'legal' it is ?
> It looks like the discount is for Dell employees.
>
> If someone using it was not a Dell employee, would that matter ?
>
> I'm tempted to give it a go but I don't want to get stung when/if they
> find out I'm not a Dell employee :-)
>
> Has anybody else tried it ?
> Can you post the links to the original AVForums and HotUKDeals thread
> to see what others are saying about it ?
>
> Thanks

Well, I have used it and the site accepted my order earlier today. No
black helicopters following me yet!

Looks, from forum posts, as if others are OK too. Basically, what have
you got to lose? It seems to me that the worst that could happen would
be a refusal to accept your order....

--
Jungle

They say that laughter is the best medicine but, if you're an asthmatic,
ventolin is probably a better bet.