I came across this thread:

http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=45220

which suggested turning off the LastFM plugin.

This has greatly reduced the stuttering problems for me.  I have
noticed stuttering once or twice since but it is way better and only
happens on high bit rate stuff which suggests a link with network
capacity, although I did not have these probs with 6.5.  If I try
synchronising the wireless boxes this will also kick it off.

Why should SC7 be more affected by network performance than 6.5 & why
should synchronising two boxes cause it when two completely different
streams don't?

And does anyone have any idea as to why turning the LastFM pluging off
should have any effect?

--
ntom

SB3,Perpetual Technologies P1-A/P3-A,Naim82 + 4xNaim135, Martin Logan
SL3