amcluesent;318260 Wrote:
> Don't want to get political, but in England the state benefits are so
> high that we have millions who make a rational choice that working for
> a living is daft and spend their entire life claiming money from the
> state (NB they are also given a house and the rent is paid in 'housing
> benefit')
>
> In some parts of England as many as 70% of people 'in work' are
> actually on the public payroll doing government jobs.
>
> No wonder the taxation on working people is sky-high, with many, many
> 'stealth' taxes. For example, we are taxed for the National Health
> Service, but most people also have to pay again for private dentistry.
> Same for schooling.

Ok we are off topic.. but lets be honest for the people that take the
mick out of the system there are many more that are saved by it.  I pay
a stack of tax but overall its for the common good of the country as a
whole.

That said, value for money is a different story...

--
cparker

www.spicefly.com - Visit for an enhanced Interface for MusicIP and
integration tips and tricks, Plugin coding tips and Spicefly SugarCube
the MIP AutoDJ plugin!