A couple of times a week I run into a problem with Squeezecenter
resetting. It plays about 10 seconds of a song and then starts at the
beginning again and keeps repeating itself. At first I thought it was
something with my Duet but my SB3 was doing the same thing so I opened
the web page and it shows the problem happening there. I haven't made
any changes to my system for a while (Mac OS 10.4, wireless setup) so
I'm not sure what's going on. I thought that I'd read of other people
having similar problems but I can't find the posts by searching.
Restarting the server and computer doesn't seem to make it stop, it
just goes away by itself. Sometimes in an hour or two, sometimes
several days. Can anyone give me a hand? Thanks.

-dave-

--
daverich4