I'm trying to set up a new Squeezebox Duet. The handset has connected to
the wireless network OK, and displayed my Squeezecenter server. I'm now
trying to connect the receiver, but am having problems....

When I press the button on the front of the receiver the light starts
flashing, and the name of the receiver appears on the handset. When I
select it, however, it tries to connect to the network for a minute or
two but then fails.

The handset, receiver and wireless router are all in the same room, so
there should be no issue with the signal. Does anyone have any ideas??

--
itm