xrabbi;318779 Wrote:
> I can't seem to find the setting that will have the
> Controller/SqueezeCenter show Albums only when I select the Genre or
> Artist category (i.e., all albums in a particular genre or by a
> particular artist).  Right now, when I select a particular genre, it
> first lists the individual name of every artist who has a song on any
> album in that genre and then gives an "All Albums" option.  Can the
> setting be tweaked to immediately show only all albums (but not
> artists) within the genre?  Thanks.

It wouldn't really make sense to have an 'All Albums' link under browse
by Artist, since that's what browse by Albums is all about.  When
browsing Albums you can order by artist if you like.

I don't believe there's a way to change the browse Genres hierarchy,
but in the web interface the first link that appears is 'All Albums'
and you can use that.  You can also browse Albums sorted by Genre,
although it's difficult to navigate, since the page links are numeric
and the genres aren't displayed anywhere.

--
JJZolx

Jim