dem;319800 Wrote:
> I figured there were one or two people left who'd never seen one or both
> of these UIs.  My bad.

Actually, I was interested.

I've just had a go with the remote application on the Ipod.  It's
extremely slick and responsive but doesn't have Coverflow.

The criticisms still stand about flexibility, audio quality and multi
user functionality.

I actually don't mind Itunes.  If it could cope with FLAC, used an
EAC-like routine as it's backbone to import CDs, it would be a tempting
proposition.

The thing that it has in it's favour is that it's stable enough and
simple enough to get my wife to maybe use it.

--
HectorHughMunro