I posted this in an unrelated thread, but it's probably best posted
here...

I've had similar problems with Logitech support in the UK.

I phoned them yesterday to report the new SB Controller I'd purchased
from the Logitech website arrived without the UK adapter for the power
supply.

The guy I spoke to was actually based in Holland (even though I dialled
a UK telephone number) and I got the impression he had no idea what a
Squeezebox Controller actually was.

I've been promised a call back later today by a supervisor as it
appears the adapter isn't a stocked spare part. Looks like I've got to
ship everything back to Germany for a replacement.

Not impressed with the Logitech European support team.

--
mick_w

http://www.ulverston.myzen.co.uk/mini-itx/