Hi,

I'm just wondering if anyone has any update on an old subject, namely
running multiple server instances on single PC.  There is an old wiki
item relating to making it work on Linux boxes
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/RunningMultipleSlimServers) but
I would like to know if there is any more recent information relating
to making it happen on a PC running Windows XP.

I've had a trawl through the forums and can't find anything other than
it might be a future enhancement to SqueezeCenter but am hoping someone
might have some more info.

At the end of the day I need to have four SqueezeBoxes playing from 4
different libs all held on a single machine.

Hopefully someone will have some more info!

Thanks in advance,

Jez

--
pigbite