- AVG (free 8.0)
- Avira
- CA E-Trust
- ESET
- Kaspersky
- F-Secure
- McAfee (any version)
- Norton (any version)
- Other or None (please post a response)

I'm not a "computer guy", so I follow the sheep using McAfee.  I have
some kind of malware or something right now that I believe was picked
along with Vista SP1 update just a few days ago.  When I click on a
search result, I am redirected.  Also, many web pages are loaded kind
of scrambled.  I use Internet Explorer...once again, the sheep thing.

Anyhow, if McAfee doesn't help fix it, I'll have to read up on the
one's mentioned in the poll.

--
jh901

FLAC

Living Room:
SB Rcvr | Creek 6060 Integrated Amp | Totem Model 1

Bedroom:
SB Rcvr | HR Ultra Micro DAC | HR Micro Amp | AKG K701 cans |
Audioengine2