I feel your pain. I have a similar situation. My car began playing up
recently and the mechanic asked me if i could drive it to the local
garage. No freaking way! what makes is double impossible is that its
currently hooked up to my trailer. Rubbish mechanic, he should have
been able to fix it by simply sending me an email. Stupid thing is that
it should work because the fuel tank is 70% full and my other car works
just fine. Simply unacceptable. later on today im going to drive it
into the ocean. That will teach it. Life's so unfair.

--
autopilot

*Server:* SC7.1b (Windows Vista 64)
*Players:* Squeezebox 3 (main room) / Squeezebox Receiver (bedroom) /
Softsqueeze (office).
*Amps:* Cambridge Audio 640a (main room) / Trends TA10.1 Class-T /
Logitech 5.1.
*Speakers:* Mission 701's (living room) / Kef Cresta 1's (bedroom) /
Logitech 5.1's.
*Remotes:* Harmony One (IR) / 1 Beta SB Controller / 1 Official SB
Controller.

'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/domrevans/)