lrossouw;320217 Wrote:
> no, like a car radio that talks to my pc automatically (assuming wifi
> reaches my garage) and has a nice interface.  i think parrot has
> something along these lines (nice interface not the syncing to pc).
>
> i listen to music at home and in my car.  don't really need a mp3
> player.

What I mean is using an iPod touch to store the music, with an Alpine
X1 head-unit with its iPod dock and "Full Speed" connectivity. You have
full control over the iPod via its color screen, and as it also keep the
iPod charged you can stash the iPod away. And the touch can sync with
tunes over WiFi when you get home.

[image:
http://shop.audioimages.co.uk/images/imagecache/380x125_iDA-X100.jpg]

--
autopilot

*Server:* SC7.1b (Windows Vista 64)
*Players:* Squeezebox 3 (main room) / Squeezebox Receiver (bedroom) /
Softsqueeze (office).
*Amps:* Cambridge Audio 640a (main room) / Trends TA10.1 Class-T /
Logitech 5.1.
*Speakers:* Mission 701's (living room) / Kef Cresta 1's (bedroom) /
Logitech 5.1's.
*Remotes:* Harmony One (IR) / 1 Beta SB Controller / 1 Official SB
Controller.

'LAST.FM' (http://www.last.fm/user/domrevans/)