tamanaco;320793 Wrote:
> last.fm gets a new Web UI... Hmmm, is the last.fm Dashboard gone?
The last interface badly needed updting and i think the new one is
better... but it takes a bit of getting used to. It's great to be able
to see you Loved Tracks and to see the My Playlist facility expanded
but Shoutbox has been relegated riight down the bottom of a long
page... and is very missable.

Anyway, what's this got to do with MusicIP (on which I have given
up.... after three weeks I'd only managed to scan half of my
collection)?

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

http://www.last.fm/user/ModelCitizen