Hi,

Last night i got woken up by my sqeezebox just after 3AM. This is the
second time its happened. I have an alarm set for 7AM so i just assumed
it was time to get up. I've checked the server log file but there is
nothing in there regarding it. Are there any other log files i can
check to see why this happened?

Could it be anything do do with my alarm? maybe the squeeze box's time
went temporarily 4 hours fast? How do alarms work... is it the server
that wakes the sqeeze box up at the right time or is the alarm stored
on the player?

Does this happen to anyone else? I've had a breif look arround.

Thanks, Andy

--
aevans