I've got a brand new Duet.  It's setup with the player hardwired to the
LAN, the controller on the wireless LAN.  Router is Sonicwall TZ170.
SqueezeCenter is installed on a machine running Windows Server 2003.
All the music is on the local drive of the server running SC.

SC and the Controller connect to the player and can control it.
Internet radio plays fine.

The problem is that anytime I try and play music from the server the
player won't play it.  I get a bright white light for 1-2 seconds and
then nothing.  In SC the times are indicated like "0.00/-4.05".  SC
also seems to jump around on tracks after only a second or 2 on each.
I've tried music in both WMA and from iTunes rips.

Thoughts?

--
TravisKleckner